Welcome to our Unit 7 computer class!
Today we are going to revise the three forms we can use to talk about the Future!:
Present Continuous (is/are/am + ING)
to be (is/are/am) + going to + verb
Future Simple (will/won't)
1. Practise the structure to be + going to HERE , HERE, HERE and HERE.
2. Practise the Future simple tense with WILL / WON'T HERE, HERE and HERE.
3. Practise the Present Continuous AQUÍ i AQUÍ.
Now you can relax a little bit from grammar and learn interesting aspects from another culture, in this case the Indian culture and its caste system.
0. You need an open office document and Wide World Web (internet).
1. Go to internet and look for a map of India. Copy and paste it on an open office document.
2. Look for the name of the most important cities in India.
3. Write the name of the four most important religions in India.
4. Go to google and write the name of ten official languages spoken in India.
5. What is the “Taj Mahal”? Which four architectural elements has it got?
6. Look for a picture of the Taj Mahal and paste it on your open office document.
7. The society in India is divided into groups. Go to internet and find the name of the five most important castes.
8. Who are the dalits? You can describe it in Catalan or Spanish.