24th of September: Splitting class

Good morning and welcome to our first splitting class at the computer lab!

A. Here you have my presentation, you just have to read it. (Next class you'll do something similar)

My presentation
1.
Hello! My name is Xisca and I'm going to be your English teacher this year. I am 30 years old. I have got dark hair and brown eyes. I work at IES Marratxí. Here you can see me at the entrance of our high-school.


2.
She is my friend Gloria. She is also an English teacher at IES Marratxí. She has got short hair and brown eyes. She is very friendly and a very nice person.

3.
This is my dog. Its name is "Whisky" and it is four years old. It is small and black. It is a bit nervous and it likes playing a lot.

4.
My hobbies are swimming, traveling, photography, reading and hiking. My favourite music in English is Madonna. I also like Coldplay. These are my favourite CDs.

5.
My favourite food is chocolate and my favourite lunch is fried eggs with chips!

B. Now it's time to work a little bit!

Go to englishrules.tk:
-click on 1st or 2nd of ESO
-click on Introduction
-start the exercises
(you have to do some of each topic)

* Corey, you can go to 4th of ESO. If still you find it very easy, you can go to the desktop of your computer and click on the file "Links". In this file you'll find 1st of Batxillerat exercises.

*Magnus, you can go to 3rd of ESO but If you find it easy try 4th of ESO exercises.


C. HOMEWORK: You have to finish the picture of a famous person with all the body parts
(what we started last splitting class).

Body parts:
head, hair, face, forehead, ears, eyes, eyebrow, eyelid, eyelashes, nose, mouth, tooth/teeth, tongue, chin, cheek, neck, back, shoulders, breast, belly, belly-button, elbow, wrist, hand, fingers, thumb, nail, hips, leg, thigh, calf, knee, foot/feet, toe.

You can use this dictionary

I hope you enjoyed this class! See you next week at the computer lab.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello! My name is Camila and i`m
going to be your student this year.I am 12 years old.I have got brown eyes.I study at IES Marratxì.
my friend is aina.She has got long hair and brown eyes.She is very friendly
My hobbies are playing

Camila
1B