1st of ESO: December 13th.


Hi!  How are you?



Ready for the class?   Today we work:

       - Present Simple  (online)
       - a song  (in your notebook)

Activity 1: Practise the Present Simple (WB p.86). En acabar cada exercici online tancau la seva finestra i tornau a aquesta plana, la de cyberies. 
Affirmative HERE, negatives HERE and interrogative HERE.






Activity 2:  SONG.  Use the NOTEBOOK and HEADPHONES (auriculars). Si no els heu duit demanau al professor/a de guàrdia si un de vosaltres pot anar a consergeria a demanar auriculars ja que el centre en disposa d'alguns.

Name of the song: Somebody I used to know
Artist: Gotye

LISTEN to the song HERE:


A. Open your notebook and fill the gaps with one of the following prepositions.Then, match the two columns (numbers and letters);



 for, like, of, in, on, at, about.


1) Now and then I think ____
2) ____ when you said

3) Told myself that
4) But felt so lonely
5) But that was love and
a) you felt so happy you could die
b) ______ your company

c) it's an ache I still remember

d) when we were together
e) you were right ______ me




B. 
Open your notebook and fill the gaps with the right words from this box:


addicted, end, friends, glad, resignation, sense, sadness,

You can get _______to a certain kind of ________
Like ________to the end, always the ______
So, when we found that we could not make _______
Well, you said that we would still be _______
But I'll admit that I was ______that it was over



C.Open your notebook and listen to the GIRL singing and fill the gaps with these words:

 always                somebody                   don't                go                       think

Now and then I ....................... of all the times you screwed me over
But had me believing it was .......................  something that I'd done
But I ........................ wanna live that way, reading into every word you say
You said that you could let it .................
And I wouldn't catch you hung up on ...................... that you used to know


D. Read the song and write the verbs in Present Simple in your notebook. The lyrics are HERE.








0 comments: