2B & C: Revision before the exam (Unit 1,2,3)

Welcome again!

Correct your homework:

Red is Present simple, Green is Present Continuous, Blue is comparative and Orange is superlative.

Hi Sharon!

How are you? Do you feel relaxed after our exams?

As you know, I’m on holiday this week with my family in Portocolom (Majorca). I feel so relaxed here. My mum laughs all the time and my dad makes jokes one after another.

I’m writing this postcard on the beach! I’m lying in the sunshine and I’m not thinking about school or exams or anything like that! It’s great! This is the most relaxing thing I can imagine!

We’re staying in a really nice hotel next to the beach. It’s bigger than the one we went with school last winter holidays. It is the best hotel I have ever been! It has got a swimming pool (it is larger than the one in our school), a bar, a restaurant and entertainment every night. My brother and I go to the disco every evening – it’s really cool and they play some great music. I’m going tonight and I’m singing in the karaoke at 10pm. Oh no! I don´t know If I have to go, I’m feeling a bit nervous.

At the moment my dad is swimming in the sea. He is the worst swimmer in my family but he is having fun and he’s relaxing, so that’s good. My mum isn’t swimming with him (she is too embarrassed!) but she’s wearing her new bikini, it is nicer than the old one. She’s reading a magazine. My brother doesn't bother me! I can't believe it! He is friendlier than at home. My brother’s playing football on the beach with some new friends. They call me to play with them all the time but I prefer relaxing here on the sunbed.

I hope you are happy and that it isn’t raining. I think there is nothing worse than rain in summer!

See you very soon!

XXXX

Laura


START WORKING! Els que no vareu acabar els exercicis del desdoble passat els heu d'acabar. Pots pitjar AQUÍ.

Today we are going to practise the contents of Unit 1, 2 & 3 once more. Remember next Thursday you've got the exam. For this splitting class we are going to use Mª de Bonany's blog, so click HERE and start working.

Jaume i Ivan, trobareu la vostra feina AQUÍ.

0 comments: