2D Likes and dislikes

Good morning!

Today after correcting our homework we are going to revise how to talk about "Likes and dislikes" 



Remember that after the following verbs and expressions we will write the second verb in gerund (-ING).
Example:  I prefer swimming rather than playing tennis. 


I love_________________
I like______________ a lot
I fancy_______________
I’m very kind of________________
I like _____________ the best
I prefer_______________
I prefer _______rather than_____
I don’t like_____________
I dislike__________________            + ING
I hate___________________
I can’t stand______________
What I really like is_________________
One of my interests is _________________
I’m not mad about______________________
I’m good at______________
I’m really into______________



Now it's time to practise!  Say what they like or they don't.



















































































































Good job guys!

0 comments: