1A & B Splitting class

Hi to our blog again!

Today we are going to study the FAMILY!


1. Read this text and answer the questions:
Jason's family
Hello! My name is Jason and I have a very nice family. My dad's name is John and he is 43 years old. My father's favourite hobbies are reading the newspaper and playing handball. My mum's name is Sarah and she is 39 years old. My mother likes going to the cinema and swimming. I have one sister, her name is Andrea and she is fifteen years old. Andrea likes meeting her friends and listening to music. I have one brother, his name is Peter and he is nine years old. My brother has a rabbit, its name is "Sugar". And you? What about your familiy?


1. What is the name of this boy?
2. How old is Jason's father?
3. What are Jason's father favourite hobbies?
4. Who is Sarah?
5. What are Sarah's favourite hobbies?
6. Has Jason got sisters or brothers?
7. What does Andrea like?
8. How old is Jason's brother?
9. What pet has Peter got?
10. What is the name of the rabbit?

2. Now, write on your notebook about your family. Look at Jason's family to help you.

Hello! My name is .................. and I have a very nice family. My dad's name is ................ and he is ..............years old. My father's favourite hobbies are .......................... and ...................... My mum's name is ......................and she is ...................years old. My mother likes ........................ and .......................

I have got..................... sister, her name is ...........................and she is .....................years old. .................likes ..................... and ...............................
I have got............................, his name ....................and he is .....................years old. My ................... has got ........................, its name is "........................".



3. When you finish we will work with the IES Ramon Llull's webpage.


Practise "The Time": exercises 3, 7, 8 & 10. Click Introduction.

5 comments:

Eva said...

Hello! My name is EVA and I have a very NICE family. My dad's name is FERMIN and he is 40 years old. My father's favourite hobbies are BREAK DANCE and LISENG INGTO MUSIC My mum's name is EVA and she is 30years old. My mother likes CHOCOLATE and CINEMA

I have got 2 BROTHERS her name is FERMIN and ADRIAN is 8 AND 19 years old. FERMIN likes PLAYING FOOTBALL and ADRIAN LIKES BREAKDANCE.

FINISH

EVA
1A

David said...

Hello! My name is DAVID and I have a very nice family. My dad's name is PEDRO and he is 40 years old. My father's favourite hobbies are BREAK DANCE and LISNG TO MYUSIC My mum's name is MARIBEL and she is 39years old. My mother likes PAELLA and MACARONY

I have got ONE BROTHER, his name is JAVIER and he is 8 years old. He likes football and tennis.

David Muñoz
1A

Christian said...

Christian's family

Hello! My name is Christian and I have a very nice family. My dad's name is Serafin and he is 43 years old. My father's favourite hobbies are cycling and football. My mum's name is Monica and she is 38 years old. My mother likes buy .

I have a sister, her name is daniel and she is 7 years old. He likes cycling .

Christian
1A

Marc said...

Marc's family

Hello! My name is Marc gabriel and I have a very nice family. My dad's name is Juan and he is forty-two years old. My father's favourite hobbies are riding bike and My mum's name is Helena and she is forty years old. My mother likes swimming and reading

I have got a brothers, his name is
Juan toni
and he is sixteen years old. He likes marcials arts and listening to music
I have got a pet, its name is mixu and it is five years old. My pet has got black and white, its name is "Mixu".

Sonia said...

Sonia's family

Hello! My name is Sonia and I have a very nice family. My dad's name is Jose manuel and he is 49years old. My father's favourite hobbies are he likes is cinema and and football My mum's name is Juana and she is 46 years old. My mother likes chocolate

I have got sister, her name is Anna and she is 22 years old.likes computer and listening to music
I have got brother, his name jose and he is 25 years old. He likes
football and cinema
I have another brother is Juanmi he is 19 years old. He likes computer and listening to music.