ADG March 26th class.

Hi guys!

I hope you had a nice course and still have energy for this third (and last) term.

Well, after having checked the Reading exercises for today we are going to focus on Grammar.

As Marina told me we are going to go on with the Passive voice (Past tense).


THEORY
We will have a look to this presentation which illustrates how to change the active voice into passive. Pay attention to the P.V in Past.






EXERCISES:

In order to form the passive voice you need to know the Irregular verbs. In case you don't remember a verb HERE you have the list.

A) Practise Passive voise in Past Simple HERE, HERE and HERE.


B) Read these active sentences and change them into the passive voice in your notebook. Then, we will correct them. If you have any doubt while doing the exercise please do not hesitate asking me:

1. Paul and Peter watched the football match.

2. Shakespeare wrote Hamlet.

3. Christopher Columbus discovered America in 1492.

4. Anna painted the Wilsons' house.

5. The American team won the cup.

6. Philip took a picture of the sea.

7. My mother saw Mike.

8. Freddy Mercury sang 'We Will Rock You'.

9. My parents read 'Da Vinci Code'.

10. My brother found a purse.

11. A dog bit my sister.

12. Alan broke a vase.

14. My uncle drew a beautiful landscape.

15. My father ate a big pizza.

16. The children heard a terrible noise last night.

(If you have finished earlier, tell me and we will do some more work!)


THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY! SEE YOU ON WEDNESDAY!

0 comments: